Dreaming of Insomniac


I awoke from my sleep without alarm sound which always wakes me up every morning. As I looked at the clock, it showed right 12 o'clock. I was surprised, I thought I oversleep. I left my bed took a look out of window then.The sky was still dark. I see then, why I didn't hear any alarm sound as I woke up.


     The night was so quiet, no sound so the sound of the second movement pointer sounded so clear and louder "tik tok, tik tok". That got me harder to sleep. One hour has passed, but I was still awaken. The night went so boring.

     "If the children see the empty street that as if it calling children to play soccer on it" I said while starting the empty street through window.

I was getting more bored, nothing I could do but listen to the old music that I was rather bored of them. I couldn't wait 'till the daylight comes, but the earth feels turn slowly when we can't sleep.

    Until finally I found an idea that led me to the end of this story ... Counting sheep, that's what came to my mind. I started counting sheep while laying on my bed. It'd been long ... I was immersed into deep imagination so every sheep that jump through as if it were real.

     I was more sleepy ... "998, 999" I was counting ... "oone thoouusaa".,., evidently the thousandth one wasn't sheep but an elephant that then fell right on my face. I was shocked and then woke up with breathless... fiuh, that's just a dream.

2 komentar:

  1. so you are counting sheep to get sleep while you are actually dreaming. interesting.
    nice one, keep posting, Jaded.

    BalasHapus